The Filipino Civilization rises to takes the Challenges in the Civilization 6 realm.
- Emilio Aguinaldo= El Presidente: Earns +2 Loyalty when Philippines is at war, +4 Combat strength on Gunpowder, Melee and Siege units, gains a Morale Promotion on Ranged, Melee, Cavalry, Gunpowder units
- Katipunero (Replaces Musketman and must be led by Emilio Aguinaldo):A melee unit unique to the Philippines. Receives no combat penalty inside of Philippine territory
- Balangay (Replaces Galley): A naval raider unit unique to the Philippines,. Receives +1 Sight Range at the cost of less Movement. May heal outside of friendly territory and cross oceans without the required technology.
- Palengke: (replaces the Market) +4 Food produced in the city which has farms and Palengkes and
- Independencia (Emilio Aguinaldo's Agenda): Likes civilizations who liberates cities + high loyalty + high military.