Greece Split is a sdenario in Civilization Beyond. It is played almost normally, except for the special civs, which are based off of Greek city-states. All Civs have the unique units (Hoplite, Trireme ) and building (Parthenon) of the original Greek Civ. Religion had been eliminated in this scenario, as is a Religious victory.
All are playable.
- Athenians (Uses Greece's colors)
- Leader: Pericles
- Mark of Athena: Any amount of luxury resources can be used in any city.
- Spartans (Uses Venetians' Colors)
- Leader: Eurotas
- This is Sparta: New units are veterans.
- Corinthians (Uses Spain's Colors)
- Macedonians (Uses Sweden's Colors)
- Leader: Alexander the Great
- Alexander's Conquering: +50% City Attack. Annexed cities are renamed Alexandria.
- Eretrians (Uses Persia's Colors)
- Leader: Philoxenus
- Thebians (Uses Egypt's Colors)
- Leader: Pelopidas
- Trojans (Uses Norwegian Colors)
- Leader: Agamemnon
- Trojan Horse: We keep all of the gold from incoming caravans from civs at war with us.
- Minoans (Uses Sioux Colors)
- Leader: King Minos
- Minotaur's Labyrinth:
- Amazons (Uses Dutch Colors)
- Leader: Penthesilea